The college has a vision for creating leadership in promoting higher education.
1. To promote higher education among the women in the district
2. To make the college one of the best centre of learning in higher education in southern Odisha.
3. To free the vast majority of the students from the shackles of their backwardness and guides them to leverage with mainstream education.
4. To infuse the spirit of nation building and social responsibilities in the students.
5. To equip the learners to update their knowledge and skill as per market needs so as to make them employable in the competitive global situation.
1. It was a long cherished mission of our college to have a full fledged college by incorporating BSC and B. Com for providing better opportunities for the girl students especially the under privileged groups of the society.
2. It caters to the higher academic needs of women, dalits and tribals with a mission to make them socially respectful and economically self reliant.
3. Provision for equal opportunity.
4. To enrich the minds with knowledge and make them strong for taking challenges of the society and country with resilience.
5. To foster in them the spirit of patriotism and nationalism.
6. To make an attempt to inspire the students in becoming the best citizens of India.
7. To train the minds of the girl students in a manner as to overcome mental depression and to make them mentally strong and spiritually guided.